6296 Donnelly Plaza
Plastic Part Material: PA (Nylon)
Check Fixture Material: AL6061, S136, Plastic Resin
Gage Type: Single Fixture
Processing: CNC Machining,CMM
Surface Treatment: Anodizing, Powder coated, SS Steel plated
Lead Time: 20 days
Quality Assurance: Internal CMM Inspection, Third Party Certification
This automotive interior plastic parts checking fixtures are specialized tools used in the quality control process of automotive manufacturing. These fixtures have several features that contribute to their effectiveness and efficiency. Here are some common features of automotive interior plastic parts checking fixtures:
1. Customized Design: Checking fixtures are designed specifically for each automotive interior plastic part being inspected. They are tailored to match the shape, dimensions, and features of the part, ensuring accurate and precise measurements.
2. Robust Construction: Checking fixtures are constructed using high-quality materials such as aluminum or steel to provide durability and stability. This construction ensures that the fixture can withstand repeated use and maintain its accuracy over time.
3. Multiple Check Points: Fixtures are designed with multiple check points strategically placed to verify different aspects of the part’s quality. These check points include holes, slots, surfaces, and reference points, allowing inspectors to quickly assess various characteristics of the part.
4. Clamping Mechanism: Fixtures incorporate a clamping mechanism to securely hold the automotive interior plastic part in place during inspection. The clamps are designed to exert equal pressure on the part, preventing any movement or distortion that could affect measurement accuracy.
5. Measurement Tools: Checking fixtures often include integrated measurement tools such as dial indicators, go/no-go gauges, or digital measuring devices. These tools aid in evaluating critical dimensions, tolerances, surface flatness, hole diameters, or other specific requirements of the part.
6. Datum System: Fixtures utilize a datum system to establish a standardized reference point for measurement. This system ensures consistency and repeatability across different inspections by providing a fixed starting point for evaluation.
7. Ergonomic Design: Checking fixtures are designed with ergonomic considerations to facilitate ease of use for inspectors. This includes features such as comfortable grips, clear visibility of measurement tools, and easy access to the part being inspected.
8. Documentation and Reporting: Fixtures often include provisions for capturing and documenting inspection results. This may involve the integration of cameras, digital recording devices, or software systems to record measurements, take images, and generate reports for quality control records.
9. Interchangeability: In cases where multiple variants or versions of a part exist, checking fixtures can be designed with interchangeable components. This allows the same fixture base to be used for different variations, reducing the need for separate fixtures for each version.
The specific features of an automotive interior plastic parts checking fixture may vary depending on the complexity of the part being inspected and the requirements of the manufacturing process. However, these features generally contribute to efficient and accurate quality control in automotive production, ensuring that interior plastic parts meet the required standards for fit, finish, and performance.